Lemon Loaf | Never Fail
The best recipes to bake are the ones that I know will literally never fail me.
This Lemon Loaf is definitely one of them. Adapted from a recipe that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley shared on her Instagram Story (do I need to say more? haha BABE!), this lemon loaf is the perfect guilt-free treat to whip up any time of day and although it's DELISH! it's also super low in fructose as the loaf is naturally sweetened with brown rice malt syrup, instead of honey/maple syrup.
It's also Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar-free.
Zest & Juice of 1 Lemon
1/2c Rice Malt Syrup
1/2c Coconut Oil
1/2tsp of Vanilla Paste/Extract
3/4c of Almond Milk (or any other DF substitute)
1. Preheat oven 180˚C. Place all WET ingredients into a Nutribullet / Vitamix and blend for 1 minute until fluffy well-blended mixture forms. Then transfer mixture to a bowl.
1 1/2c Brown Rice Flour
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
1 Teaspoon Guar Gum (sifted)
1 Tbsp Baking soda
2. Fold dry ingredients into the wet mixture, be sure to sift the guar gum into the mixture as it can sometimes become clumpy. Then mix the mixture with a whisk until smooth.
3. Line a loaf tin with baking paper - transfer the mixture into the baking tin.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Enjoy with lashings of greek yoghurt, lemon drizzle or by itself with a peppermint tea! mmmm.